Efficiency Recovery Measures whose energy savings and efficiency targets are ruled by Energy Performance Contracts.
EPCs are turnkey services thanks to which Facilities’ Owners can decide whether to invest or hand over to a Service Provider (ESCos or acting like those) the investment needed to design and implement Energy Efficiency Projects, starting from the ENERGY AUDIT PHASE up to the long term M&V PHASE (Monitoring & Verification).
EPC Service Providers design the ECMs together with the Monitoring Network required to implement a coherent, real time and comprehensive Performance Management in the post intervention phase.
Service Providers are synthetically engaged in:
- Designing ad hoc Energy Efficiency Projects
- Defining achievable savings targets in terms of consumption and costs and calculating ROIs
- Setting up a comprehensive Energy Data Management Layer able to acquire, aggregate, process and analyze big volumes of data coming from field
- Implementing a Monitoring and Verification System able to detect anomalies, call for maintenance or recovery interventions, validate new performances
- Financing whether completely or partially the proposed ECMs (Efficiency Performance Measures)
- Guaranteeing the saving targets by utilizing a 3rd party service (i.e. Bank/Investor/Financing Company) as bank guarantees to secure the Efficiency Project Improvement Scores.
Ouvert has taken charge of setting up the Energy Data Management Layer and the M&V System. Team Ouvert dedicated to the projects is composed of Energy Data Scientists and Engineers operating at Ouvert Service Center based in Rome and utilizing the proprietary Energy Intelligence SW Platform commercially identified by the trademark of PRAGMA . PRAGMA boosts automation and enables advanced support to DCs’ Operation and Maintenance Managers, Project Managers, Energy Mangers, Operator’s and Global Service Provider’s High Level Sponsors (Finance & Procurement, Real Estate, Engineering and Operations). A strong validation of:
- Team Ouvert’s Energy Intelligence skills, statistic and analytic approach and applied methodology
- the automation layer provided by PRAGMA which has become the Operator’s and Global Service Provider’s accredited Energy Intelligence IT Solution for the overall PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
has been made by both Final Customer and Global Service Provider.
PRAGMA’s Services plus the SW Platform Component are managing to provide an always aligned and dynamically adjusted overview of the projects, of the financial scores as much as of the energy consumption trends which are synthesized in a customized Energy Control Dashboard or Panel.